Thursday, October 13

london (baby) and life after II

just getting back into the swing of things with my studies.. dissected the brain this morning! it's beautiful... honestly.. i know it's sad i derive pleasure from a wet specimen of a brain... but seriously, it's gorgeous.

anyway, london was ammmmaaaaazzziiiiiiinnng as usual, but i think i should hold back on the photos cos i've noticed some of my photos aren't loading.. hmmm. maybe i'll shrink em down to size a little...

things i did in london!!

london underground.camden market.little venice. london zoo.

my poor baby wAS sick, so we couldn't make it to lots of other places, and had to have quite a few early evenings, but it doesn't matter cos everytime's a blast with my pancake anyways...

no idea why my photos aren't posting so i'll try to cut em down... anyone have any clues???

anyhow, been uber busy these few days... this blog was written over 3 days!!! been dissecting, going for MASSIVE dinners, getting my computer fixed (by 2 techno-savvy guys, on 2 seperate occasisons, one of which was over a phonecall from london), having dinners with my best pals in glasgow and getting guitar lessons from kenny over banana and strawberry smoothies!!! mmmmmm...

meanwhile, here's what else's coming up on my itinery for this week :

FRIDAY

11-1 class

515-630 glasgow uni malaysian society meeting - i'm signing up cos they're giving 10% off the chinese supermarket!

630 - flat-viewing with weiyao - i'm thinking of moving into a sweet new modern apartment with private carpark, elevator, desinger kitchen, mixer taps (a rarity) and CENTRAL HEATING!

730 - cell group dinner

SATURDAY

do my anatomy coursework in the afternoon

nora's coming over for a sleepover..

SUNDAY

9am jog with kammy++

12 mass with yujing

130 chinese church

330 worship meeting

yup yup.. i'll be a pretty busy girl and since my boyfriend is too busy for me too, i'll just have to keep him updated THRU THIS BLOG SINCE WE HARDLY GET THE TIME TO TALK NOWADAYS!!!!!!! (**hint hint)

anyhows, guitar lessons with kenneth today was uber fun as well! i love kenny boy.. he's my favourite guy friend just now, but don't tell him i told you that - we thrive on a mutual-take-the-piss-out-of-each-other-relationship. but i love him and he knows that... heee.. i so hope he doesn't somehow stumble on this blog or i will have nowhere to hide my face... readers, please don't tell him... please?... oh oh oh! and pui ee, my missing flatmate got a piano delivered yesterday!! so this means i have a guitar and a piano in my flat right now!!! aww, aren't i so blessed?? now i can make music alll day long! heee.. which explains why my left fingers are totally roughed and desensitised and my palmar veins are much more visible... heee..

and yes, i am being a medical student in the midst of this all... captain weetos is coming on to me....even my dissection group realises he loves to put his hands on me... u may think that sounds unacceptable.. but that's not all.. it's compounded by the fact that he's got HUMAN FLESH AND JUICES ON HIS HANDS cos he dissects people for a living!!!!!! @#$^%#$@#& but, juicy hands aside, he's ace and i love him and if i were to do an intercalated degree in anatomy, i'll want him to be my mentor!!!!

okok, enough of my silly ramblings.. i should get back to (drumroll)........ the cranial nerves and the blood supply of the brain...

No comments: