Saturday, November 5

rambling swiftly on

oh my word! (my new catch-phrase) i am so bored! i spent the whole day in my flat - all 10m x5m of it... i think i'm going insane.. insane in the brain... do u think i'm loco? yes, i think i'm loco...

anyhow... been trying to integrate this whole bacteria microbiology thing into my brain this whole afternoon... man am i such a nerd - i'm revising on things that i've revised twice before in medical school and at least 3 times before in jc... *pushes up glasses*

also watched "bodies" on bbc 3 today... it's a series about doctors in an english o and g ward. just corroborated the fact that i can't wait for the day i graduate and step into a hospital with a stethoscope around my neck, pony tail, grey tweed trousers and v-neck sweater, sensible black shoes and pen in my pocket... ahhh.. but it seems that time is getting further and further away... the sensible thing for me to do here in glasgow is to do an intercalated degree - which means a whole year extra of studying... which means i'll graduate a year older and i'll be behind my peers.. but still, it's the sensible thing to do...

winter is coming.. the sky's dark by 4 and the cold is biting... plus i'm peckish just 3 hours post-prandially..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

yes sarah! i'm ur ardent fan and i left a comment! and yes, i'll be back very soon my friend.. albeit only for 3 weeks effectively... so time will be of the essence... NC please! need my biannual dose! and meeting ur mom, dad, ur new house and no-longer-a-running-naked-boy-andrew-pang...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

quite an eventful week.. thought a placid saturday would solve it.. but i just remembered that not only am i a person who needs to be alone sometimes, i'm also a person who can't stand being bored at all.. arghs.. *twiddles thumbs* what do i do now??

No comments: