Wednesday, February 8

ka-fei

the most amazing conversations again! having them again and again and again! my word i just can't stop talking! one minute i look and it's half 7, and the next minute, john's (not his real name) saying it's half 8 and i'm like... *spins head up and glances at watch* "WHAT??? NO FREAKING WAYY!" and he's like "that's cos we talk so well, man!" yeah we do, like, but how come we never hit it off before? that's just so weird... i've known john for like ages and we've never talked about all this before!

so the next time, we promised, would be proper and over coffee, (or cafe, as he says it - like the french) and over PROPER COFFEE instead of when we're watching films together. (oh yes, he's my new film buff friend as well) yes.. and he's got me into pink floyd and led zeppellin and the other random artistes.. and he loves my guitar compositions......(oh yes, i've started composing songs on the guitar, no lyrics though, cos i think music expresses more than my lyrics.. only because medicine has robbed me of my vocabulary, but... they can take my language, but they won't take my FREEEEEEEEE-DOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!)

Kashmir - Led Zepellin
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen Talk of days for which they sit and wait, all will be revealed...

No comments: