Monday, February 27

oddly enough

the past 3 weeks/3 years have gone by so quickly... i left the house early this morning - 8am-ish. and it was bright. and it occured to me - winter is ending.

golly, i've worked through winter without even realising it. and just to mock me further, i look up to the sky and recognise Daddy's signature in the clouds and smile, laugh even, to ourselves.. and then just when i thought that was His last laugh, i look ahead of me, and behold, the most gorgeous rainbow in a long time. arching over byres road...

water off a duck's back.. how very Clever, You made me serve you in the meanwhile!

this whole perception business... tricky one.

so... altered perceptions. i'm 22. (as of saturday) i'm past my prime, or so it seems.. so i guess this shall be the last birthday i'll celebrate... oh craiggeee, what happened to those free coloured highlighters when we were children? this whole no-parents thing for university is really making me feel OLD.

TRANSFUSION. was amazing. i'll need to elaborate more on this when i'm not this unconscious...

on a sadder note, i don't know how i deal with sticky people. the best way to turn me off is to try to hard...

No comments: